I could not wait to upload this photo, although it is far from a good picture yet.
It was raining and windy all weekend, so instead of going horseriding, Saturday morning I went to purchase some textile and made this by Sunday night.
About the dress:
It was a pretty long trial and error process, I made a test-dress of cheap white linen, which turned out awful. So I made a new one (still test) which was almost okay so I started with the real textile.
I was so lucky: this is actually furniture carpet, but looks awesome, AND: it was gold on the inside and red on the outside. Actually, the seller told me its the other way around, the gold is the outside but who cares.
The biggest modification I did compared to the real one is that it has a lacing on the back - as a necessary Sindeon-compromise (it might be another girl wearing it, not me, so it can not be made to fit me exactly).
It has a metal (aluminium) base, covered with textile. The 5 golden panels on the front and the 5 on the back are riveted on this metal base. It gives a great form.
The curly patterns were added with nail polish before spraying it to a bronz-gold color.
The belt can be laced on the back, under the middle panel.
The lion heads are synthetic resin. Its a funny story: we were looking on the internet for a good lion head shape, and found a private seller, really close to our home, selling a tealight holder with a lion head pattern for so cheap. We pushed the head into plasticine, and filled the form with synthetic resin. It was so great, we made 6 of them altough we only needed two. It was glued on the belt before painting.
Same as the belt: aluminium, resin-lion, nail polish and golden paint.